webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
Ms JuN jInG :D
recent entries


plugboard


rewind


Wednesday, December 31, 2008
About life @ 5:32 PM


Dieing is a thing that we have to go through no matter you are old, young, sick or healthy. we all have to die in the end but if we take care ourself by not getting sick and stay healthy we might stay longer. But i think is not possible that we have to be super healthy like superman or wonderwoman by not falling sick... All i hope is that if i am no longer in this world, i wouls like people to remember me by my good points, help people and don't want them to cry for me when i'm am no longer in this world. If i no longer around in the early age i want my family to remember me by my laugh, my voice and my face. I also don't want my family to cry for mr when i'm no longer around in this world cause i don't want them to be sad, i want them to be happy and want them to remember this point that i told them. I also din't want them to remamber my bad point and only want them to remember my good point and i will be very happy and leave this world to go to the other world.......



©copyrighted 2008 oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com