webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
Ms JuN jInG :D
recent entries
School start
New Year
About life


plugboard


rewind


Sunday, January 4, 2009
Parent @ 11:34 AM

Why can't some of the parent be nice to their family? Why some parent only know how to scold them, beat them no matter how their kids doing in their school.... I just HATE some of the FATHER just dun why just because i got this kind of FATHE? Can someone just tell me why i have this kind of FATHER???????????? Why can't they be nice to us? I just dun understand why they must like that!!!!!!!!!! I JUST HATE THEM ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



©copyrighted 2008 oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com