webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
Ms JuN jInG :D
recent entries
暗恋
result
In School
Parent
School start
New Year
About life


plugboard


rewind


Monday, April 27, 2009
MYSELF @ 7:09 PM

I really don't understand myself sometime. It goes like that, i like one guy for two and the half years already and i still thinking whether i shall tell him that i like him or not or just keep quite and just like him without his notice that i like him a lot? I am still wondering this i hope that someone can tell me what shall i do now? Shall i tell or shall i not tell ? I really really CONFUSEING RIGHT NOW!!!! Don't know what to do next??????????? I hope that he also like me and we can go out together happliy,so that i don't need to worry about that what to tell him. I am wondering what if he came to me and say that he like me and want me to be his stead? I really hope that if it is like that, that he came up to me and say this to me:" i have notice you for a very long time and very time i saw you i feel like telling you that i like you a lot and want you to be my stead. Will be my STEAD??????" What will i say to him say i willing to be your stead? Guess so to be this answer lor................



©copyrighted 2008 oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com