webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
Ms JuN jInG :D
recent entries
Day in School
父母
To Him
MYSELF
暗恋
result
In School
Parent
School start
New Year


plugboard


rewind


Saturday, May 23, 2009
LOVE @ 9:44 PM

Today when i having my patol my heart felt so heavy that i reall can't wait to see you this week! I now than realize that i now really really cannot live without you le. i also very difficult to breath cos i every time, every min and even every second thinking of you. I really really like you le some mmore very deep until i every night dream of you le. I hope that we can go out together. Lastly i want to say is I LOVE YOU FOREVER no matter wat. Nobody can seperate us up!

Labels:




©copyrighted 2008 oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com