webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
Ms JuN jInG :D
recent entries
Camp Photos
camp
missing you
da gu
School holidays
day
LOVE
Day in School
父母
To Him


plugboard


rewind


Monday, June 29, 2009
missing you a lot @ 6:33 PM

It been two weeks liao and I have not seen you le. I really really miss you very much and no matter where I go I kept thinking of you as you know you now are mine everything, without you I really dunno how to live le. I kept wanted to talk to you but I just dun dare to do it. I really dun why I just dun have the courage to do it! I hate myself for this, so small thing that is just go to you and talk to you I also dun dare. I hope that if you see this I hope that you will talk to mi no matter if you have any girlfriend or not I still will love you want because you are my everything, you have become part of my world seen I met you two years ago liao. If you have girlfriend I will still love you and will not break you and ur girlfriend up de. I will still love you in my heart wan, and I can only say that bless you and ur girlfriend but that will be a biggest hurt that I have ever get this pass 16 years because I really love you too much le and dunno how to let go le. If you does not have any girlfriend that means I still have a chance to tell you that I love you hop to become ur girlfriend. The last thing I going to say is “I LOVE YOU FOREVER!” “Y.L.T GUY”! “我爱你直到永远”!

Labels:




©copyrighted 2008 oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com