webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
Ms JuN jInG :D
recent entries
day
LOVE
Day in School
父母
To Him
MYSELF
暗恋
result
In School
Parent


plugboard


rewind


Tuesday, June 2, 2009
School holidays @ 11:30 AM

it is now school holidays and we still have to go back to school to study because our N level is drawing nearer and nearer so that the teahers is having extra lesson for us to prepare the N level some where in september 2009. But i dun wan to go to scholl i juz wan to rest cos it is holiday but i have no choice to go back to school to study cos i wan to pass my N level this year i dun wan to repeat one is any exam i will study very hard to make my parents prove! :)more year in secondary school NT! I wan to go to ITE take the course i wan to study and my intrest, i dun wan to take the course that i not intrested in and juz fail that course. Although i can relax on saturday and sunday doesn't mean that i don't need to study and juz play whole day i still will study at the same time cos i really really hate to fail my exam in school no matter it is in primary, secondary or even ITE i hate to fail exam so i must study very very hard to pass all my exam every time where there



©copyrighted 2008 oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com