webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
Ms JuN jInG :D
recent entries
da gu
School holidays
day
LOVE
Day in School
父母
To Him
MYSELF
暗恋
result


plugboard


rewind


Wednesday, June 10, 2009
missing you @ 7:57 PM

i dunno why this few days my heart is always thinking of you? is it i love you too much or wat? i can't understand myself now, everything i do i do it for you, my heart now is fully of you no one can evan come in to my heart because my heart only have you only you. if cal mi to fall in love with other guy i can tell you that i can't do it! i really can't do it because i LOVE you i really really LOVE you a lot. if i like the other guy the feeling is not the same as i love you because my heart belong to YOU! the only thing is i can only every saturday see you and dun dare to talk to you, i really dun wan like that which i only can see you and not talk to you i really really wan to tell you in your face that i LOVE you a lot really! the thing that i can say now is I LOVE YOU! i hope that when you see this blog you will understand how much you mean to me when you start to see from the first post on this starting on this year. I LOVE YOU A LOT!

Labels:




©copyrighted 2008 oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com