webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


webmistress
Ms JuN jInG :D
recent entries

missing you a lot
Camp Photos
camp
missing you
da gu
School holidays
day
LOVE
Day in School


plugboard


rewind


Tuesday, August 18, 2009
miss you @ 9:38 PM

it has been already five weeks i never see you le. I really really miss you a lot, i hope to see you this week. i dunno why when i having my prelims i did not think about you and when my prelim is over than i started to miss you again. i think i was too busy with studying for my prelim, the result has came out and i have fail very badly for most of my subject even though i have study for very long le but i still fail is i very stupid? by the way i still love you very very much.i hope that every single day we can see each other and not like this only can say at my own blog and not even face to face. i scared later i tell you face to face you will reject me and tell me that you have girlfriend le. now i can only say that is i love you very very very much and right now i really really really really miss you a lot. i hope that this can still continue to miss you and love you. i have very long time never update my blog le, srry i now than update, is not i don't want to update is i really got no time to update my blog due to studying. i hope you have seen my blog. i hope that you know how much you mean to me. lastly, i will still say that i LOVE you forever and ever!!! i shall end here beacuse i have to go study for my up coming 'N' level. bye bye. miss you &love you

Labels:




©copyrighted 2008 oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com